Monday, September 06, 2010

Yakult


Without prune essence, I substitute it with Yakult (ヤクルト Yakuruto) culture milk drink instead. I used to buy Vitagen and not Yakult. One of the reasons is Vitagen is bigger in size and slightly cheaper. The beginning of this month I read an article about the benefits of drinks like Yakult then I started to drink a bottle each day. I have long threw the benefits of it behind my head as I don't remember what is it. haha Now, I Google it.  
I like the stretchable straw... =D This is the Malaysian version of Yakult's packaging. 


I picked some to show it here. For more information, please click here.

  • Yakult helps keep the balance between the beneficial and potentially harmful bacteria living in the digestive system.
  • Control the side effects from antibiotics 
  • Each 65 ml bottle contains approximately 6.5 billion bacteria, enough to help replenish the levels of good bacteria in the digestive system. 
  • It plays a vital role in protecting and maintaining the health of the whole body. 
Yakult does help to regulate our bowel movement to avoid constipation and diarrhea. Oh, constipation and diarrhea are contrary, you see. How it work on both, I wonder? Anymore questions about Yakult or wanna know more, click here. 

Below are few photos of different countries' Yakult.
Singapore
Brazil
Chinese
Australia 
Japan

The connection is so slow...hate it...boooooo~~~!!!!! 


Wisdom is only found in truth

1 comment:

chris federick said...

yea yakult is healthy, they serve it a sushi king in every set.